Pitch up your tent at Watermouth Cove Holiday Park and Beach Resort’s Campsite
Please Note: Our Holiday Park is open from May 3rd when all of our amenities are open. Although, we do open our main camping field April 1st, please be aware at this time of the year none of our facilities are open apart from the shower and toilet block.
Nestling under the watchful 'eye' of Watermouth Castle and at the side of a wonderful secluded harbour, our North Devon campsite encourages you to relax and enjoy the dramatic scenery in what is reputed to be one of the most unspoilt areas in the UK.
We are happy to promote that Watermouth Cove is a ‘Pet Friendly Park’ - ideal if you’re planning a North Devon holiday with your dog. We offer your pooch access to not just your pitch but our Beach Hut Cafe-Bar and, once they have enjoyed that experience, they have full access throughout our Cove and pool area. Up on the Headland they will be able to enjoy the new exercise area.
We boast a stunning Shower and Toilet Block, a modern unit with easy access, both ladies and gents sections have a special family shower room, as well as electric points for hair dryers, bigger showers, a light and airy building. There is also a shower/toilet with a new modern “Easy Access”.
- Free modern showers with constant hot water
- Deep washing-up sinks with drainers and hot water
- Serviced Pitches with grey waste and water
- All Weather Pitches for Tourers, Tents, Motorhomes and Campervans
- Hard Standings for Motorhomes
- Laundrette on site with washers and dryers - ironing facilities
- Harbour views for some pitches
- Some Headland Pitches with amazing views
- Electric hook-ups
- Grass pitches with hook-up